1. Take the 75-hour qualifying course.
2. Complete the required New York State application that you will obtain at the Brooklyn School
3. Pass the New York State licensure exam.
Salesperson applicants must be at least 18 years old and
need to be sponsored by a broker.
The Brooklyn School offers the salesperson 75-hour qualifying course day, evenings, and weekends.
Our flexible system of continuous enrollment allows you to register and begin the course at anytime.
Registration at the Brooklyn School is easy :
1. Fill out the registration form and send it to us online.
2. Call us and we will take your information over the phone.
3. Visit our offices and enroll in person Monday through Friday, from 9am-6pm.
Call: (718) 621-7000